At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
The Technical Support Technician will form part of a team within the Technology Department working on a shift basis and will provide technical support to our clients as well as supporting internal teams in achieving best in class customer satisfaction.
This role requires someone with great communication skills and special interest in technology who is willing to pursue a career in the Technology field. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with the right attitude who is eager to learn new competencies, technologies and processes.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Provide first level technical support to Corporate Clients on internet, telephony and other corporate services.
- Support SMS Aggregator business in fault resolution.
- Troubleshoot any pertaining issues in conjunction with the customer and internal teams.
- Liaise with other sections within the Technology Department in order to carry out the support function.
- Liaise with our Care Department on customer related problems and requests.
- Maintain and upkeep the necessary documentation.
- Undergo staff training as required by the company.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- A flair for technology.
- Positive Mental Attitude, eager to learn and open to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Communication and interaction skills (both verbal and written).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language.
- Knowledge in Networking or Telecommunications Systems would be considered an asset.
- Preferably hold a diploma or better in one of the following areas: Computing, IT, Engineering or Communications.