At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
As Supply Chain Business Partner, you will be responsible for working across local functions and supporting the Supply Chain market strategy and objectives through the delivery of key pillars; Contract Management, Demand Management, Stakeholder Management, Business Partnering and deliver efficiencies and drive simplification.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Builds and leverages strong and credible relationships with key stakeholders across the business to maximize overall SCM delivery.
- Drives Demand Optimisation excellence by questioning, challenging and influencing the future sourcing demand of the local market, leveraging global sourcing initiatives where relevant.
- Inputs into the development and implementation of category strategy, making recommendations on balancing competitive pricing, vendor selection, equipment diversity & process standardisation; acting as primary point of contact for related activities
- Based on the knowledge of the local business, be a key contributor to local strategies to ensure it is fit for purpose for the local market.
- Manages the end-to-end sourcing demand of the local market and drive local savings initiatives in line with guidelines.
- Works closely with the SCM Team to ensure that governance and process excellence is achieved for the assigned stakeholder community. Be fully accountable for audit compliance of its own area.
- Monitor and evaluate stock levels at the Warehouse
- Negotiate commercial clauses, contract terms and payment terms of the Agreement.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Lead and execute the purchasing strategies in coordination with the relevant stakeholders and in full compliance with internal and external requirements (Standard Operating procedures, Quality Standards, EHS and local regulations compliance, Business Ethics …)
- Lead the Suppliers Performance Evaluation and ensure suppliers are meeting company’s expectations and standards; assess, manage, and mitigate the risks if any.
- Manage tenders and contracts in coordination with stakeholder and the Legal Department
- Demonstrates robust understanding of business identifies and prioritises stakeholders, builds sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
Technical /Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of A-Level education with preference given to candidates having a degree in Supply Chain/Logistics.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the procurement environment.
- Develop the business knowledge to contribute in effective ways.
- Have the courage to speak up, challenge managers, and hold a mirror up to the business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- Good knowledge of SAP, RFQ/RFP and contract management.
- Be able to influence people, build relationships, and communicate effectively.
- Have the willingness to collaborate in new ways.
- Command the ability to translate numbers into actionable insights.
- Business Know-How