Variety is the spice of life in an EPIC store.
If you’re a people’s person that can turn a ‘need’ into a ‘want’ then read on! What will you be doing?
Using your positivity, customer relations and thinking-out-of-the-box capabilities to bring our products to life. Being supported in achieving targets while joining an experienced and fun team. Keeping yourself up to date with the latest products and services on offer. Handle customer queries positively and be responsible for end-of-day reconciliation. Participate actively in regular training and coaching sessions and using various IT systems.
Who Are You?
Personality is key. It’s all about connecting with the store’s team and customers. You’ll chat. You’ll ask questions. You’ll listen. You’ll be proactive. You’ll ensure standards for quality and customer experience are met, while helping to drive the store’s results.
You’re Good At:
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Relation
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is an added bonus
- You welcome change and new learning opportunities
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office products (e.g. MS Excel and MS Word)
- Proficient in both Maltese and English
- Available to work on a full-time shift basis including weekends
What’s In It For You?
Working with a vibrant telco company that is at the forefront of technology and innovation. An attractive package including commission based on experience. Excellent added benefits as per company policy as well the exposure to training and of joining a great team.