At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
You will not just be joining, you will be adding as someone that will drive growth within the single line Business Customers segment of epic.
Key Accountabilities /Key Activities:
• Drive growth in the SOHO segment through developing strategy and driving cross-departmental work, focusing on various sales and marketing teams
• Liaise with the Retail Operations and Outbound Sales teams to maximize channel sales for SOHO segment customers
• Improve operational efficiency of channels with respect to SOHO sales
• Liaise with the Marketing teams with regards of promotional activity designed for SOHO Customers
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
• Deliver to B2B Senior Sales Manager and Exco members accurate and regular reporting as required
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Sales driven
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Engaged and focused on the job
• Experience in Business Sales will be considered an asset
• Experience in managing a team and/or in driving cross-departmental teams to succeed
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• High dexterity with MS Suite
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal