At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Your main priority is to retain and develop clients for Epic for Business.
Key Accountabilities /Key Activities:
- Manage an assigned base of SME clients, ensuring an exceptional level of support and engagement together with exploring how Epic can support their operations
- Responsible for promoting new customers by educating individuals about company services.
- Schedule, attend and conduct meetings/presentations with clients.
- Cross Sell New products and Services into your existing client base.
- Deliver sales targets across all areas.
- Willing to learn the industry.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proactive and positive attitude together with the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Strong relationship and sales skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven with proven ability to succeed.
- Resourceful team player and a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint).
- Manage end to end sales process utilizing the company CRM Tools and guidelines
- Excellent written, grammar, & verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.