To form part of the Business Intelligence Team and carry out designated Tasks, Projects and Maintenance Operations within EPIC Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
• Capture DWH Development Requirements from both business and technical meetings
• Manage BI demands from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions for BI Team needs
• Manage data management activities from source system to target
• Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
• Continuously improve Business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-development.
• Enhance and Develop New Data-Warehouse Code using Oracle Data Integrator Mappings and PLSQL.
• Carry out system monitoring, perform code optimisation and preventive maintenance.
• Carry out Data Validation and Data Mining Analysis.
• Perform Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on New and Existing User Requests, Projects and new DWH integrations
• Create Detailed Documentation of New and Existing Internal System Processes
• Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
• Required 3 years’ experience as a DWH Engineer
• Highly competent in Oracle PL/SQL development or equivalent
• Having experience in Data warehousing tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, SSIS or SSAS and Data Mining is considered as an asset.
• Competence in BI reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects or QlikView will be considered an asset
• Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills.
• Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements.
• Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environment.