At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
You will not just be joining, you will be adding as a Sales Acquisition Specialist that will be driving and developing epic’s customer database.
Key Accountabilities /Key Activities:
• Foster new business relationships through outbound calls to articulate epic’s value proposition.
• Responsible for informing new customers by educating individuals about epic services.
• Build rapport with potential clients having the goal to close contract.
• Schedule, attend and conduct meetings/presentations.
• Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
• Willing to learn the industry and help epic maintain and grow marketplace position.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
• Must have business and/or sales experience (with a proven track record).
• Proven experience with high targets and high volumes.
• Previous call center experience in a sales environment is preferred.
• Attitude and ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
• Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Self-motivated and results driven with proven ability to succeed.
• Resourceful team player and a positive “can-do” attitude.
• Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Outstanding written, grammar, & verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Excellent command of English language.