At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding! We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team!
This role offers the opportunity for our future Roaming Technical Operations Technician to be involved in various testing processes, roaming statistics, and roaming procedures.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Involvement in coordination and execution of the IREG and TADIG testing processes.
- Responsible for the updating and maintaining of data on the roaming related nodes.
- Maintain necessary documentation, SIM cards and procedures in relation to roaming.
- Maintain and upkeep of related roaming statistics.
- Monitor network performance related statistics and liaise with Roaming Technical Operations Manager for corrective actions.
- Investigate and provide corrective actions to roaming related faults.
- Support SMS Aggregator business in fault resolution.
- Liaise with other sections in order to carry out the support function.
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Diploma in one of the following areas: Computing, IT, Systems Development, Engineering or Communications.
- Interest/knowledge in PHP, MySQL, OOP and HTML is considered as an asset.
- Positive Attitude, eager to learn and open to a rapidly changing environment.
- An analytical approach to operational issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is an added bonus.