At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
As Retail & Indirect Channels Manager you will be responsible for Channel Management and Development.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Finding new partners to distribute and sell Epic SIM cards) and ensure ubiquitous access for our customers to topping up methods.
- Manging current partners ensuring that sales volumes are kept in line and partners are always fully stocked.
- Ensure regular monitoring and reporting of sales so as to achieve set sales targets and/or exceeded where possible;
- Identify and implement sales strategies so as to maximise sales opportunities;
- Identify and implement process optimisation in order to maximise output from the channel;
- Ensure that departmental processes and work methods are properly defined and optimized and that procedures are adhered to within the department;
- Motivate the retail team so as to ensure agreed service levels are met and quality of service is maintained across the retail channel;
- Manage the retail operations day to day running of the section in liaison with the team and outlet leaders;
- Periodically conduct business from an outlet;
- Ensure that departmental staff are properly trained to give a high level of customer care and provide correct information on campaigns, products (with emphasis on data) and handsets to customers;
- Manage all retail operations relating to promotional events and within budget;
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer escalations through relevant IT systems;
- Ensure that resolution is satisfactory for customer while company policy and value judgement are observed;
- Keep updated with strategies laid out by the Chief Commercial Officer;
- Ensure that all outlets adhered to the company’s Retail standards;
- Provide inputs to commercial discussion regarding the operational strategies regarding the company outlets and indirect resellers;
- Liaise with retail senior manager and the marketing team to bring to market effective propositions to be promoted by the retail and indirect channels;
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as requested by the retail senior manager.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proficient in using Excel for basic data entry, organization and simple calculations. Comfortable with tasks such as creating spreadsheets, generating reports, formatting cells, and performing functions.
- Skilled in crafting compelling presentations using PowerPoint, with a keen eye for design, layout, and content organization. Capable of effectively communicating complex ideas and data to various stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and developing teams to achieve organizational goals. Skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment, providing mentorship, and empowering team members to reach their full potential.
- Possesses a strategic sales mindset with a focus on driving revenue growth and maximizing profitability.
- Experienced in identifying market opportunities, developing sales strategies, and executing tactics to achieve sales targets.