At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
The Radio Networks Team are responsible for the design, commissioning, optimisation and end-to-end quality of EPIC mobile radio access networks which has been awarded multiple best network awards. As a radio network technician, you will be responsible for the full EMF site survey, compliance and certification process of EPIC mobile radio access network in line with established EMF guidelines.
- Coordinate and conduct on-site EMF surveys in line with established EMF guidelines.
- Prepare EMF site survey reports, conduct quality checks, recommend any necessary actions and follow through action plans to ensure that all radio base station sites are complaint with international and national standards.
- Assist the radio planning and optimisation engineers in the planning and optimisation of the radio and access network nodes to ensure EMF compliancy.
- Tracking and record of all EMF site surveys and action plans.
- Liaise with other teams in order to carry out the support function.
Credentials and experience
- Possession of an MQF level 5 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or ICT
- An analytical approach to testing, measurement and reporting
- Good organisation skills
- Eager to learn and expand knowledge through on the job training.
- Be a team player and ready to work under pressure without supervision.
- Experience in EMF surveys, testing and reporting.
- Technical skills in radio system engineering preferably in a telecoms environment.
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Modern open plan office space
- Health insurance
- Free company services
- Free parking
- Social events and team building
- Referral program with paid compensation