At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions. At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Training Specialists are responsible for analysing and reporting on agent casework and performance to provide insight to leadership and determine department knowledge gaps. This role is also responsible for the creation, delivery, and maintenance of new hire training and internal knowledge workshops for frontliners.
This position requires working on shifts, rostered over a 5 days week, as per business requirements. Operational hours are from 7 am to 8.30 pm, from Monday to Friday and from 8am to 7pm on Saturday and sunday.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Audit agent casework for development/learning opportunities
- Facilitate new hire training across a variety of shifts as staffing demands require
- Maintain new hire training by updating and creating Powerpoint, E-learning, and workshop modules as required
- Identify and report on individual and departmental skills and knowledge gaps
- Create and Facilitate internal knowledge workshops to mitigate skills and knowledge gaps
- Participate in training and development activities
- Complete tasks as assigned by management staff
- Previous experience in training and quality assurance or a similar field.
- Experience with sales training in application of various sales techniques, sales methodologies, and sales enablement tools
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of training and quality assurance.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Positive outlook and good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills