EPIC’s Software Delivery Team is seeking to recruit a highly talented and motivated Quality Assurance Senior Executive.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand, identifying areas within the IT field where automation could be used to support Quality Control Verification.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the organisation is using industry-accepted best practices, including Agile Practices.
• Co-ordinating Quality Assurance activities whilst continuously expanding the Automation Framework.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
• Understanding client/business requirements and applying critical thinking and improvement.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA activities internally and with different Project teams.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) based on requirements.
• Responsible for creating test scenarios in a manner which can be used by client as well as ensuring out of scope functionalities are highlighted properly.
• Reviewing functional specifications/user stories submitted by product architects and owners.
• Performing exploratory and ad-hoc manual testing (end-to-end, integration)
• Coordinating User Acceptance activities with various stakeholders.
• Taking a pro-active and dynamic approach towards problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Participate actively in retrospective meetings following sprint or project delivery.
• Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools/ test frameworks, etc …
• Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools.
• Create and maintain the required test automation framework(s).
• Maintain and develop automation scripts within the CI/CD pipeline.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience in software testing or similar roles.
• Proven test automation experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
• Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, SOAPUI, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
• Experience in micro-service architecture and queuing technologies will be considered an asset.
• Experience in building test plans and related tools such as MS Project.