At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining; you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Epic’s Software Delivery Team is seeking to recruit a highly talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our small
team of passionate technologists to lead and own the QA function at epic.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand, identifying areas within the operations field where automation could be used to support Quality Control Verification.
To ensure success as a QA Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA Engineer can design and write efficient test procedures.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
• Understanding business requirements whilst applying critical thinking
• Plan, develop and execute test scripts
• Liaise with Software Development Team to establish verification protocols
• Maintain and develop automation scripts within the CI/CD pipeline
• Coordinating User Acceptance activities with various stakeholders
• Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
• Collaborating with the Software Delivery Team to solve application faults
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Previous experience in software testing or similar roles
• Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Databases
• Proven test automation experience
• Knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills