At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining; you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
- Overseeing that all inputs received via the Facilities Helpdesk are carried out in an effective way
- Project Manage any renovations, opening up of new premises & office moves, including planning the organisation of building interiors
- To prepare and review contracts, agreements, invoices, purchase orders and pay requests, related to projects
- Maintain buildings, ensuring that everything is in good working order and organise the cleaning and general upkeep
- Monitor all Preventive Maintenance Contracts of all properties and negotiate the best possible deals
- Plan and execute routine repair and maintenance of the existing facilities and equipment, as well as by anticipating the needs and performing all activities related to the constructions of new facilities.
- Responsible for both building and employees’ and third parties’ security on company premises
- Directly involved in Emergencies and Security issues
- Recommends changes in authority objectives, policies and operating procedures to improve the administration of proposed plans related to Facilities management
- Coordinating leasing, acquisition and sale of vehicles from/to third parties
- Monitoring car contracts and payments of all leased cars and negotiating the best possible deals
- Manging the safety inspections on all company cars and monitoring car services
- Managing the administration of Traffic Fines
- Reporting accidents and liaison insurance issues with finance department
Health & Safety
- Coordinate the promotion and maintaining the best possible Health & Safety environment for all Employees by supporting the HR Department in putting into place all the relevant policies, procedures & training.
Competency / Performance Drivers
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively with a diverse client population
- Have the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Smart and well mannered
- Possesses business acumen
- Demonstrates hands-on problem-solving techniques
- Experience in project management
- Technical qualifications are considered an asset