At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
You will not just be joining, you will be adding as someone that will be supporting with day-to-day operations at epic.
Key Accountabilities /Key Activities:
• Responsible for scheduling, monitoring and keeping record of routine maintenance required in offices and retail outlets.
• Visit all premises on regular basis and propose the necessary actions according to the property check outcome.
• Liaise with other employees reporting faults or any other issue and take the necessary actions.
• Liaise with employees and the leasing company with regards to the day-to-day operation of the leased vehicles.
• Liaise with HR, employees and fuel stations with regards to fuel key fobs.
• Liaise with sub-contractors for quotations related to maintenance works, schedule the tasks and make sure that these are performed up to the desired standards.
• Keep track of all quotations and purchase orders issued by the Property team.
• Check, scrutinize and approve invoices received from suppliers / sub-contractors before these are processed for payment.
• Assist the property and facilities manager according to the needs especially when heading large projects.
• Perform the necessary changes on the access control system, intruder alarms and CCTV systems
• Responsible for the weekly mailrun process.
• Responsible for Health and Safety.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
• Eye for detail coupled with communications and excellent time management skills
• Eager to learn and expand knowledge
• Be a team player and ready to work under pressure without supervision
• Electrical wireman’s license ‘A’ will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of physical security, Health and Safety will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of ELV systems will be considered an asset.
• Willing to work on on-call basis.
• Valid driving license