At Epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
At Epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding as someone that has a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. In fact, you shall be responsible for both product strategic and tactical planning and product marketing. This includes you having a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release with gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working with product design, to deliver winning products.
It also includes working with sales and brand to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You’ll also ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Objectives of this Role:
- Be in touch with the market and truly understand the customer to be able to shape and transform Epic’s current and future product experience.
- Be familiar with the internal processes that shape the customer experience and have a strong opinion on how these can be done better to improve customer satisfaction.
- Be able to bring on the same page cross-functional teams from IT to Sales, so as to be able to make hard choices for the customer.
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Collaborate across the business on the development and release / transformation of products
- Understand the needs of the customer and the functionality of internal tools, recommending best approach to bring these closer.
- Think ‘digital first’ and ‘mobile first’ in the reshaping of Epic’s product experience
- Find ways to differentiate the experience to stand-out and provide a leading customer experience.
- Understand the implication of every choice in the journey of transforming Epic to be future ready.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Previous experience in a similar role within the telecommunications industry will be considered advantageous
- Be able to work on own initiative