At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
You will not just be joining, you will be adding as someone that aims to maximise sales volumes and value creation from retail channels, deploying footprint strategy, ensuring operational excellence and delivering an optimal Customer Experience across touch points.
The Radio Networks Team are responsible for the design, commissioning, optimisation and end-to-end quality of Epic mobile radio and access networks which has been awarded multiple best network awards. As a network deployment site acquisition executive you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the further development of Epic network through the acquisition and development of new radio base station sites around Malta and Gozo.
- Job Description:
- Identify site candidates for building radio base station sites around Malta and Gozo based on pre-defined search area criteria prepared by RF planning engineers.
- Negotiate site lease acquisitions for telecommunications poles/towers/sites installations including the drafting of rental contracts in accordance with internal specifications with potential landlords.
- Liaise with architect to prepare construction drawings and oversee planning authority applications were necessary.
- Liaise with legal team during the drafting of rental contracts.
- Coordinate and schedule site visits with architect and other technical teams.
- Oversee the scheduling of related works on acquired sites and adhere to agreed-upon timelines.
- Up-keep of all related documentation for acquired sites.
- Education level: MQF level 5 or above
- Proficient in the use of common software packages like Microsoft office suit of applications.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and communication skills (written & oral in both English and Maltese)
- Eager to learn, be a team player and ready to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Experience in the real estate sector or similar roles within the mobile communication sector.
- Able to read/interpret construction drawings and proficient in the use CAD software packages.