Are you a student or recent graduate looking to kickstart your career?
Join Malta’s leading telecom company and be part of something extraordinary. At Epic, you will find the perfect environment to grow, learn, and make your mark in the telecommunications industry. Joining us means you will integrate a very diverse team (28 nationalities).
Epic provides Mobile, Fibre and TV services as well as B2B solutions for customers in Malta and abroad addressing specific sectors such as the Maritime business or Gaming industry. Epic has been accelerating its growth over the past years and has strong ambitions for the future. It is an Internationally owned company that forms part of the NJJ Group, a fast-growing group of renowned telecommunication companies’ leader in Europe, which allows us to offer our team more opportunities to grow!
At Epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will get to enjoy great working conditions and we pride ourselves on delivering a Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
In this role you will be working within the Marketing team to ensure that we develop and launch the right offers and products to accelerate our growth and explore new areas of business. You will need to be comfortable with numbers, have a customer centric approach and a good eye for detail.
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Evaluate market potential, existing competitor offerings to identify areas for differentiation and development
- Analyse market data to recommend marketing and commercial strategy
- Monitor the performance of lines of business (customer base, revenue, margin, NPS etc.) and make relevant recommendations
- Ensure the upkeep of marketing timelines for various marketing projects
- Contribute to management decision-making by generating reports and conducting analysis
- Dive into some relevant data to help the company be more data-driven/ data-focused and pave the way to more automation
- Ability to draw conclusions from a dataset
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Be adaptive, proactive, and organised
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Business Intelligence products or willing to learn
- Excellent command of English language
6 months to 1-year Fixed contract (Flexible)