At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining; you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Epic’s IT team is seeking to recruit a highly talented Project Manager to join our team of passionate technologists.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Responsibility for end-to-end management and delivery of new IT capabilities or enhancements to current IT capability.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects starting from creation of the business case to the transition into IT operations ensuring delivery to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- This role will manage high complexity projects with cross functional impact across a number of technical systems, internal functional areas, System Integrators and Third Parties.
- Projects will involve constrained resource teams and typically include significant business change/transformation.
- Managing senior business stakeholders is a key part of this role and its success.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Professional Qualification Prince 2 / ITIL or significant equivalent experience
- Extensive cross functional end-to-end technical project delivery experience
- Understanding of the application development lifecycle
- Technical change / transformation experience
- Experience of managing cross-cultural teams
- Leadership – ability to manage, motivate & develop a direct team and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical knowledge from outside own area of expertise
- Accuracy, punctuality and excellent organisational skills
- Great spoken and written English
- At least 3 years experience in project or programme management.