At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding! We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising and supporting on all HR related matters
- Maintain the HR databases to ensure all files and the HR system is up to date and accurate.
- Administration of employment contract, employee queries, payroll.
- Ad hoc HR projects and tasks.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English
- Experience in similar role is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
- Valid EU work permit.