At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer this person will be forming part of the Employee Experience Team which takes care of HR and Facilities. Being the face of the company, the chosen candidate will create first impressions with customers, vendors, and visitors.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily receptionist duties such as receiving telephone calls/emails as well as greeting clients entering the company’s main office in Skyparks – Luqa.
- Assisting Chiefs with calendar setting and travel booking.
- Administrative support to the HR and Property team
- Other general administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The successful candidate possesses:
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Proficient use of Office 365 including word, outlook and excel
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Meticulous by nature