At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Key Responsibilities/ Key activities
- Work alongside sales representatives to boast sales
- Promote offers to customers
- Keep up-to date with all the products and services we offer
- Handle and process inbound/outbound calls
- Process paper work
- Inputting of data
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Keep up to date with GDPR laws
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess an o’level of education
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Maltese and English
- Familiarity with MS office computer skills or previous computer training.
- Selected candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.