At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Forming part of the Finance Operations team, responsible to deliver the timely results of month end reporting and the daily operational tasks pertaining to the role.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Computation of month end accruals and ownership of specific areas within the function.
- Deliver timely and accurate month end reporting in line with deadlines.
- Analyse actual performance against budget on a monthly basis.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Challenge current processes and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Liaise with external auditors during the audit process.
- Carrying out other duties are required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Final stages in obtaining or early stages after obtaining degree in Accounting with at least 2 years’ experience working in similar environment.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Meticulous and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word and outlook).
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with a proactive approach to work.