At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining; you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Forming part of the Finance Operations team, as a cover during maternity leave.
Key Accountabilities / Activities:
- Posting of Accounts Payable Invoices.
- Ensuring Goods receipting is done on time to be able to process invoices.
- Being a point of contact to internal stakeholders for the AP processes.
- Address supplier queries.
- Issuing of invoices, preparing ageing and chasing for payments.
- Posting of payments
- Other Finance tasks as required
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- A Level in Accounting;
- Meticulous, organised and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word and outlook);
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player with a proactive approach to work.