At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s ERP system while also being at the centre of new and exciting projects which are in the pipeline. The role requires a mix of technical and basic business operations skills, but is more technically oriented.
- Single point of contact for the company’s ERP system and single point of contact for third party support.
- Handling of server maintenance and monitoring of backups.
- Single point of contact for interfaces to the ERP system, including stock warehouse and point of sale.
- Daily monitoring and troubleshooting of sales, end of day, stock cards, stock transfers, goods received and purchase orders.
- Creating, updating and editing reports, flows and document templates.
- System administration, including creating, updating and removing user credentials, licensing and permissions.
- Assisting end users in troubleshooting issues and giving training/instructions.
- Handling of stock alignments with point of sale and warehouse.
- Handling of trouble tickets related to the ERP system.
- Assisting on system upgrades including setting up and testing on test environment, migrating data, and deploying on production.
- On-call for any system incident.
Behaviour and competencies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with other teams/departments
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and learn new skills rapidly
- Ability to follow and document business processes
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks
Credentials and experience
- Post-secondary level of education in a business or IT related field
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of server administration and networking principles
- Experience on SAP Business One (or any other ERP system) will be considered an asset
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Company paid mobile line for yourself and for someone nominated by you
- A voucher on any device from our stores upon recruitment and onwards
- Free home internet and TV service
- Free parking within airport grounds
- Eligibility for an annual performance bonus system
- Annual well-being benefit
- Health insurance
- Social events and team building
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Extra leave days according to length of service
- Extended maternity leave for women