At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
You will not just be joining, you will be adding as someone that from part of the Data Team and carry out designated Tasks & Operations within EPIC Malta.
The main tasks include:
- Enhance and Develop New Data-Warehouse Code using ETL tools and PLSQL.
- Carry out system monitoring, perform code optimization and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out Data Validation and Data Mining Analysis.
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the area.
- Any experience working in a data team is considered an asset.
- Any experience Oracle PL/SQL development or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Any experience using ETL/ELT tools such as ODI, SSIS, Talend is considered as an asset.
- Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Good communications skills, verbal and written.
- Proficient in English language.