At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
As a Cyber Security Senior Engineer, you will be responsible to build the Cyber Security Roadmap for the company. Also you will be responsible for the availability, integrity and confidentiality of all the organisation’s information systems to ensure compliance with the company’s cyber security policies and procedures.
- Set guidelines, document policies and procedures based on best practices and industry standards. Responsible to review and communicate Cyber Security Policies within the company
- Contribute and deliver cyber security training awareness and guidance to employees to raise awareness and improve security performance
- Together with the technical teams, build an understanding of the environment and the risk posture of the company
- Carry out security reviews for new or major changes in the company’s environment
- Provide security feedback on new initiatives
- Conduct regular vulnerability scans both externally and internally and ensure that remediation by the respective teams is performed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with auditors and regulators as required
- Perform day-to-day security vetting on user access requests and other security requests.
- Responsible for Security Incident Management and Response
- Handling security alerts, events and security incidents including the corresponding analysis results
- Monitoring the current threat landscape and uncovering new vulnerabilities and risks and consequently reporting and mitigating them
- Develop and maintain documentation for all assigned responsibilities
- Information Technology degree in the relevant technical field and/or specialised security certification
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Cyber Security role
- Familiar with PCI DSS, GDPR and other relevant standards
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Web Application Firewalls, Security Information Event Management Solutions, Web Proxy Servers
- Working knowledge of OWASP
- Have basic knowledge of different operating systems and networking
- Information Security relevant certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM) will be considered an asset