At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
To manage the Customer Support Administration function (including Couriers) and ensure that customer’s queries are handled on a timely basis and all appropriate activities are carried out in relation to the contractual terms and conditions.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Reporting into and assisting the Care Manager in fulfilling the daily processing and delivery of the customers’ queries
- Reporting on success measures and KPI’s on a monthly basis and ensuring that SLA’s are adhered to
- Developing, leading and motivating staff members to perform in accordance with the objectives set
- Investigating and reporting on any contractual deviations
- Acting as a point of contact for all customers’ escalations and ensure all queries are dealt with within a timely manner
- Representing the Contracts Admin Team in any meetings requiring input from the Team
- Identifying and implementing any change or enhancement to processes that would benefit the Company
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Prior experience in team management roles
- High level competence in Microsoft Exel, other Microsoft office applications as well as all the tools that are required to perform the assigned tasks
- High level of analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Thorough, demonstrates attention to detail
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Organised and able to identify and prioritise work.
- Supportive and reliable team member.
- Ability to remain motivated by targets and deadlines
Ability to deal with ambiguity