At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
As Customer Support Administrator, you will be providing support to the Commercial Units in an effective way.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities
- Handle activations and migrations of various accounts within a set timeframe
- Make sure any request received abides to Company policies
- Responsible for mobile phone stock including logistics
- Issue mobile phone contracts and sales from POS and from third party
- Communicate with various stakeholders
- Handle data meticulously as per Data Processing legislations
- Support team members as required
- Data inputting
- Make use of various IT applications
- Liaise with customers and other stakeholders to install, service and maintain our services
Core Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in administration roles will be considered an asset
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, MS Word & MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess good team communication skills
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines and accept challenges
- Can do attitude
- Organised and multitasking
Candidates must be available to work shifts including during weekends