At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding as a Commercial Product Owner who will own the terminals strategy by owning the relationship between epic and the suppliers as well as the profitability of the device business.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
• Owning all operations related to Device and Accessories portfolio strategy, purchasing, marketing and logistics.
• Managing all operations related to SIM Cards and Top-up vouchers.
• Overall management of stock levels related to devices (mobiles, accessories, SIM cards, Top-ups and other devices)
• Onboarding and liaising with the overall terminals suppliers (product pricing and negotiation)
• Perform monthly and quarterly forecasts, analysis and reporting.
• Handle inquires and requests received from various channels.
• Prepare new launches and communications to the channels.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in stock management and/or device sales will be considered an asset.
• Proficiently leverage Microsoft Skills including strong skills in excel and power point.
• Has a flare for product marketing, retail strategy and trading.
• Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Be able to work on own Incentive.
• An interest in the latest gadgets especially in the mobile phone and related industries is necessary.