At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work in our dynamic Call Centre team. The selected candidate is required to provide a courteous and efficient service to our customers and to ensure customer satisfaction is always first priority in our Call Centre.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Handle and process inbound / Outbound calls within a set target frame.
- Handle and process Emails/Chats/SMS/Social Media enquiries within a set target frame.
- Handle all enquires and requests received both by internal and external customers, according to company policy and to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being conscious about service levels.
- Handling of contract activations for both Consumer and Business team.
- Handle 1st level queries regarding all data related products and services offered by the company.
- Handle 2nd level trouble shooting in trouble tickets and service requests.
- Promote offers and services to customers through suggestive selling.
- Use effective Next Best Activity (NBA) during calls to up sell and cross sell the company’s products & services at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with GDPR laws.
- Keep up to date with all products and services we offer to ensure first call resolution where possible.
- Handle assigned tasks and projects effectively with peers within the department as well as with other department contacts.
- Attend required training and participate in team meetings.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must.
- Selected candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in an administrative function would be considered an asset.
- Minimum ‘O’ level standard in English, Mathematics and Maltese.
- Completion of customer service related courses would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS office computer skills or previous computer training.
- Flexible to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays.