At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
At epic you will not just be joining, you will be adding! We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team!
What you’ll do:
• To be the 1st level support to all Care Heroes, enabling them to reach main KPIs: FTF, FCR, TNPS, service level, leads and ensure call quality.
• Oversee employees who respond to customer inquiries through phone calls and/or electronic messages.
• Monitor employee’s performance and think of ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Make sure employees know how to respond to what is being asked and do so in a manner that puts the company in a good light.
• Responsible to record and build reports that may be submitted to higher management.
• Availability to work on shifts.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities
• Challenge the way we operate to a more structured and simple manner
• Review operations reports to identify where agents’ performance is lacking upon set goals.
• Manage teams according to the VWOC Leadership training and identify learnings and actions required to make the changes more tangible
• TNPS is the gauge to your Care enablers, help team to support customers within the best time-frame
• Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions
• Lead, inspire and co-ordinate direct reports to create motivated and engaged colleagues
• Lead generation from the call center is key to growth. Help change agents’ mindset and coach them to unlock potential through the Care Cycle by identifying opportunity, connecting, discovering customer needs and sending the lead to the sales team.
Give feedback and put forward recommendations:
• Stay close to key stakeholders to keep up with latest product updates
• Bring forward agents’ feedback to make sure that we have no communication gaps between frontline and team leaders
• Identify long term career developments within the team to ensure long term sustainable engagement
• Provide regular feedback to direct reports to help them develop
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a field directly related to customer service
• Coaching background will be considered an asset
• Positive Attitude
• Very good selling and care skills
• Adaptable to changing business priorities
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Tech Savvy