Being a Point of reference and offer first level support to all Customer Heroes, enabling them to reach main KPIs, FTF, FCR, service level, Leads and ensure call quality.
What are we looking for
Care driven individuals with a sales skills to identify lead opportunities and coach team accordingly. The role of the Care Hero Team Leader is to coach, guide and support the care hero agents, identifying room for improvements, sales opportunities, and overall staff engagement, to ensure an efficient working environment.
What you’ll do
Care Hero Team Leader oversees workers who respond to customer inquiries. They work at facilities that receive incoming phone calls and/or electronic messages from people who have concerns about a company’s goods or services. Care Hero Team Leader makes sure employees know how to respond to what is being asked and do so in a manner that puts the company in a good light. Care Hero Team Leader may spend a good deal of time on their feet as they move around to assist and monitor staff members.
Care Hero Team Leader monitors how both their group and its individual employees are performing. They think of ways to increase productivity and customer satisfaction. Their observations may be documented in written reports submitted to higher management.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities
- Offer regular support and cascade information to the teams to ensure high efficiency levels
- Challenge the way we operate to a more structured and simple manner
- Review operations reports to identify where agents’ performance is lacking upon set goals
- Identify learnings and actions required to make the changes more tangible
- TNPS is the gauge to your Care enablers, help team to support customers within the best timeframe
- Enhance the quality of customers interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions;
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate direct reports to create motivated and engaged colleagues
- Lead generation from the Contact Centre is key to growth. Help change agents’ mindset and coach them to unlock potential through the Care Cycle by identifying opportunity, connecting, discovering customer needs, sending the lead to the sales team.
Give feedback and put forward recommendations
- Stay close to key stakeholders to keep up with latest product updates
- Bring forward agents’ feedback to make sure that we have no communication gaps between our Heroes and team leaders
- Manage challenging conversations and coach the team
- Identify long term career developments within the team to ensure long term sustainable engagement
- Provide regular feedback to direct reports to help them develop
Core Competencies, knowledge and experience
- Customer focused
- Influential leader
- Clear communication
- Positive Attitude
- Very good selling and care skills
- Adaptable to changing business priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a field directly related to customer service