At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. With us you will be given great benefits and working conditions.
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
Your main priority is to retain and develop clients for Epic for Business.
• Seek and foster new business relationships.
• Responsible for introducing prospective clients to epic for business services.
• Build rapport with client key decision makers having the goal to close contract.
• Schedule, attend and conduct meetings/presentations.
• Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
• Pipeline focus: leads > opportunities > wins
• Willing to learn the industry and help epic maintain and grow marketplace position.
• Attend marketing-driven initiatives and other events to farm leads and prospects
Technical / Professional Expertise:
• Must have business and/or sales experience (with a proven track record).
• Motivated, willing to learn, polished presentation, technology enthusiast, persuasive, networker, confident.
• Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone, following them up with virtual and/or face-to-face meetings.
• Social media savvy especially LinkedIn to research leads.
• Self-motivated and results driven with proven ability to succeed.
• Resourceful team player and a positive “can-do” attitude.
• Ability to work with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Outstanding written, grammar, & verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• Excellent command of English language. Maltese will be considered an asset.