At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
- Develops and executes the organization’s overall corporate communications strategy and campaigns. Develops B2C and B2B external communications plans and campaigns that are aligned with needs of the business; understands and simplifies complex ideas / technical issues to make them relatable to those outside the industry.
- Leads the development of communication briefs for advertising agency in collaboration with internal partners to define the creative strategy, objectives, target audience, insights, positioning, message and tone, specifications, tactics and timing designed to meet marketing and business objectives/goals.
- Monitors communication plan milestone completion; identifies process and operational barriers; owns and consults solution development with stakeholders and escalates critical decisions to reach alignment
- Develop the Epic brand and brand messages and ensure that all campaigns conform to brand identity
- Defines key performance indicators for each communications channel to evaluate the success of each campaign.
- Manages resource allocation and oversees the workflow across the communication team and further develops highly capable communications professionals; leads group discussions and find solutions to team-wide challenges to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Creates and oversees PR/CSR strategy and materials including fact sheets, press releases, interview / presentation prep materials and measurement reports; engages on crisis communications topics and be able to quickly drive the team in a given direction.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the comms budget in line with commercial roadmap. Communicate and negotiate with external partners for cost effecting agreements.
- Exceptional skills and knowledge in leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to create communications that drive awareness, engagement and, ultimately, impact
- Oversee the management, maintenance and content creation of the brands social media channels
- Strict attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines; solid organizational and project management skills; ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage projects autonomously.
- Ability to present data, results, impact, and information in a compelling way to difference audiences.
- Monitors competition on similar work related activities. Evaluate and report findings, adapt accordingly and discover market opportunities
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- A degree in marketing or business
- At least 5-year experience within a Brand function/ leading a team
- Strategic as well as practical operational/implementation skills
- Good communication skills – presentation skills, public speaking skills, negotiation skill
- Experience of managing third party partners and agencies
- Self-starter; able to remain motivated and work independently
- Tact and diplomacy in personal dealings but with tenacity and drive to achieve result
- Strong analytical thinking skills