At epic we are driven by autonomy, efficiency, and innovation, as we believe that these elements pave the way to epic craft! We empower our employees to work on things that they are passionate about. You will not just be joining, you will be adding!
We pride ourselves on delivering Great Network for Great Value to our customers and we do so through focusing on the customer, collaborating as one team.
As B2B Senior Product Owner you will be driving and developing the business product portfolio with product roadmap and product marketing, always focusing on fixed and business solutions.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
• Execution of all product life-cycle processes (product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, product roadmap development, product requirements and launch).
• Create product strategy documents that describe business cases and pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
• Collaborate closely with product design, brand, and sales teams on the development and release of products.
• Obtain product market share by working with head of sales to develop product sales strategies.
• Develop product core positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments.
• Closely monitor daily performance against targets and devise plans/ offers/ commission strategies/ product positioning in direct and resellers market with the aim to reach set goals.
• Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product customer sales and revenue forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
• Working experience in business and/or technical fields, particularly in product/project management.
• Graduate qualification in a business or technical field.
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products that go beyond mobile, preferably with a specific focus in the business solutions space.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation (public speaking and digital)).
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.